Sunday, October 25, 2009

OMG - I love these Aprons

So I'm a slacker...or some of you may be a little nicer & say I'm a procrastinator...same deal. Anyhow, I've been saying forever how I'm going to make myself an apron. A cute one. So that when I'm making my kitchen look like a tornado just ripped through it while I cook (yes, I do cook people) I can keep myself clean & look a little cute at the same time. Well, as my sewing machine is still sitting in it's box (taped up how it came from the store) I'm doubting that I'm going to make the apron any time soon.

And then it fell into my lap...well, actually onto my computer monitor. Thank you to Mommy Loves Giveaways I have now come across Flirty Aprons. I'm going to hold out until the contest ends on the 4th to win one...but if I don't, then I'm buying one that same day...so while I bake my pumpkin pie & other Thanksgiving foods, I can do so in style....with the chocolate brown apron (that's the one I really want, though they have tons of other cute ones).

So check out Mommy Loves Giveaways and maybe you can beat me out and win one of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment