Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Which means....Christmas Cards!!! So, back in the day, that is, before children, I almost always got my cards in the mail by the Friday after Thanksgiving. I worked a graveshift job back then, and in between actually working, I would hand address them all, including a nice little note inside to the recipient.

Fast forward to now, a frazzled mom of 2 kids, working part time outside of the home, full time inside the home, along with letting myself get roped into various other commitments. As much as I would love to go store to store, looking for just the right card, then laboring over all 50+ of them...I just don't have the time. And you know what? I don't have to, to have beautiful cards that I know everyone will ohh & awww over. Why? Because I have found Shutterfly's Holiday Cards!

All I have to do is pick my favorite picture...or pictures, which is great because we all know I'm indecisive, sit in front of my computer after the children are fast asleep & the house is peaceful, and with a few clicks I have my Christmas cards. I haven't 100% made the decision yet (go figure) but I'm pretty sure that I'm going with the "Pictures in Red" card, but with over 700 choices of Christmas cards, I know I have tons of options. In fact, the hardest part of ordering cards through Shutterfly might be determining which out of all the cards is THE one!

But best of all is...I get to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. We've decided that for Michael's parents this year, we are doing a portrait of the 3 grandchildren. Well, after I finish putting together my Christmas cards, I can go right here on Shutterfly's website to order a beautiful gallery-wrapped wall art of the children's picture. I just pick the size canvas I want, upload the picture and there you go. Or if you want to play around with it some, you can can crop your picture, take out red eye or change it to black & white, sepia etc.

Now I want to share the love with you! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment